1. Information Integration Group; Booth 1096 Visit Alec & Gary to check out their Add On Solutions like Advanced Distribution Bundle, Material Planning & Production Mgmt, Service Maestro, Rental Maestro, Apparel Maestro, among others.
2. Altec; Booth 858 The Altec Team will be in Booth 858. Stop by to see what’s new in document management
3. Azamba/TechnoTropic; Booth: 721. Come see the strides that Peter Wolf & his team are making with 3rd party applications & productivity enhancements to SageCRM
4. I Business Net: Booth 444. If you want to meet one of Sage’s Top VARs come by & say hi to Gary Feldman
5. Website Pipeline; Booth 491 Come by & see what Brian Seidel & Brian Nunes have to offer in the latest eCommerce solutions.
6. Suntico, Booths 671, 680 Stop by & meet the team of Derek Stewart & Hugh Johnson & see what’s new in online CRM and private social network that links to your accounts software.
7. TaskCentre; Booth 408 Stop by & let Paul Cannon & Nicole Laurier show you TaskCentre v4.5, a powerful suite of Business Process Management (BPM) technologies that ‘loosely couples’ business applications enabling organizations to automate virtually any employee-driven business process
8. xkzero; Booths 1208, 1209 Paul Ziliak & his team have developed Sage 100 ERP GetX Search & iSales 100 provide Universal Search for the Sage portfolio.
9. Net@Work; Booths 802, 803 Meet the Solomon Brothers & see what a full service business consultancy & technology solutions provider looks like. Their expertise goes beyond network solutions & across all areas of business, including accounting/ERP, CRM, manufacturing/distribution, HRMS, eCommerce, & enterprise/ document management
10. Enbu Consulting; Booth 673 are experts in Sage CRM software. Companies have been choosing Enbu to deliver CRM based solutions, address key business processes, including sales, marketing & customer service.